Terms and Conditions
1.If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order for such goods and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
2.No pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for general information and guidance only.
3. All orders are taken in pound sterling and are liable to VAT UK rate.
4.The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the on-line order. Ordered goods will normally be delivered to the UK within 10 working days, anywhere else 14 days, of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us. However, time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery. If we fail to dispatch any ordered goods within 14 days of accepting your order we shall refund in full monies paid in respect of such goods.
5. Any claim by you that any footwear is defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to us by e-mail or letter within 14 days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 14 days after discovery or 30 days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier. If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability for such failure or defect.Dimante are for decoration only and thereore will not be exchanged/refunded should they fall off. this is classed as wear anf tear.
6.We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
7. If you make a valid claim under paragraph 5, we shall replace the ordered goods in question free of charge or, at our sole discretion, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect.
8. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
9. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
10. You agree not to offer ordered goods for resale either within or outside the United Kingdom and you shall indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term.
11. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.